- This event has passed.
Introduction to Clinical Investigation- Application Due!
July 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- All applicants must be able to commit to the full four days.
- Interest in the general principles of clinical and translational research that can be applied across the T1/T2/T3/T4 research continuum, regardless of medical specialty
- Endorsement by the immediate supervisor (e.g., department chair, division chief, research team leader, etc.) of the applicant’s interest in clinical investigation and approval for time away from clinical/research responsibilities to attend the four-day course
- An MD or PhD degree or equivalent (fellows/junior faculty)
- Ideal course applicants are those interested in clinical research and are seeking an introduction to the basic principles and methods of clinical investigation.
Free of charge.* Harvard Catalyst is sponsoring the course as part of its Postgraduate Education Program.
Fee for external participants. Contact us for more information.
- MD, PhD, or equivalent (fellows/junior faculty)
- Interested in a clinical/translational research career
- No or limited experience in clinical/translational research
- If you are outside of our target audience and interested in attending, please contact us.
Course participants will be selected based upon:
- Completed application
- Receipt of supervisor’s endorsement
- Equitable institutional representation
Priority seating is offered to members of the Harvard Catalyst community*. Additionally, priority will be offered to other applicants in the following order:
- Massachusetts CTSA affiliates
- National CTSA Consortium affiliates
- Institutions unaffiliated with the CTSA Consortium (including academic, industry, and government).